On 5/1/2016 8:15 PM, Wes wrote:
Allow me to add a dissenting voice.  I found it much easier (with
admittedly more clutter) to set proper audio/ALC levels with my K3 and
the computer sound card than I do with my K3S and the built in sound
card/USB interface.  There are other issues related to Mic/Line
Level/VOX/Anti-VOX that I brought to Elecraft's attention 8 months ago
and that reportedly were "discovered" by one of their engineers before
my report and was going to be bumped up "the list."

If this had been fixed, I wouldn't be bringing it up.

Can you be more specific? I was able to set the audio transmit and receive levels without problem (at least I think so), and the VOX level too for use with MMTTY standalone (I use PTT with N1MM+/MMTTY).

What else should I be looking for?

Thank you.

--
73, Mike N4CF