I have decided to temporarily suspend my for sale offer.  I want to make
sure that the radio is up to spec in everyway before I can feel confident
that the new buyer is getting what he/she pays for.

Tnx es 73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara, CA

I have an extremely clean K2 (100 w version) for sale. I am the second
owner. The construction is very professional, and the radio functions
without any problems.  It is a 3100+ serial number with the Rev "B"
mainboard.  All additional Elecraft updates have been made to bring the
radio up to current standards. Installed options (in addition to the 100-w
module) include the KSB2 SSB adapter, KNB2 noise blanker and KAF2 audio
filter and real-time clock.

The VFO has been fitted with a slightly larger and more comfortable knob
with a rubber ring and finger hole. The radio has never been around tobacco
smoke.  I will also include a Kenwood MC-43S hand mic, a serial cable for
pc-to-radio interface, and a fused power cord fitted with Anderson
PowerPoles.

All manuals and upgrade documents are included.  Pictures are available.
This is a great performing radio!  $700 firm plus shipping from Santa
Barbara, CA.

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara