The Elecraft K3 is reported to be supported by RadioCom 6 in several places
on Bonito's web site and elsewhere. However the K3 does not appear in the
selectable list of radio drivers in the RadioCom 6 set up program.

Does anyone know the trick to getting the K3 to work with Radio Com 6?

I'm actually trying to get the KX3 to work with Radio Com 6. But it's*
not* listed
as a supported radio. So I figured I'd first try to get the K3 to work. If
anyone knows the trick to getting the KX3 to work, if such exists, I'd very
much like to know that.

Thanks!

Cheers,

--
Bill McCarty

Sent from my Cray CX1 supercomputer--I'm still saving for a CX2