I am trying to do the TX Gain Calibration on the K3S.  I have a Macbook Air
(USB ports only).  I downloaded the utility for Mac and the latest drivers.
However, there appears to be no connection between the K3 and the computer
(I get an error message "K3 not Responding" and all options on the utility
under Configuration and Calibration are greyed out).

I disassembled and reassembled the KIO3B board to make sure of all
connections.

I received a technical note from Elecraft on Troubleshooting KIO3B
Connections, but it was not very helpful.

If anybody has had this problem and can provide some insight, it would be
most appreciated.

John WA1EAZ