I am not sure what you are eluding to Bill, but suffice to say I don;'t
think you understand the issue.
Once I have transmitted, the NB flashes and will stay flashing forever.
(while I am sitting there receiving)
Also, the NB seems to do little to nothing.

I am not a K3 engineer, but I am now SURE this is not how it's supposed to
work.

I am going to crack the radio open tomorrow and see if the board has come
loose during shipping.

Please don't anyone email me again asking me to look at the page in the
manual concerning the NB. (I have had a number of you do that and
even send me a copy of the page. )

I give you my word I have read it and have read it again!.  Regardless of
settings the NB letters flash. (when invoking IF NB_)

Something is not correct :-)

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey
Keswick Ridge, NB