From: "K5WA" <k...@comcast.net>
Sent: ‎16/‎05/‎2016 1:50 PM
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 vs K3S

Andy,

I don't have a YouTube video but when I put the new synth boards in my three
K3 (not K3S) rigs I found that I was able to handle close by signals better.
I'm mostly a CW contest guy so I can't say what SSB is like but a CW contest
seems to be less crowded now.  I know that is purely subjective and I have
no numbers of my own to support that but the published numbers and graphs
I've seen from others match what I am hearing.  I'm also happy that the new
synth boards help make my transmit signal cleaner as well.  I had a friend
record my signal when I was next to a "dirty" CW signal in a recent contest
and the difference is striking.  Yes, $250 USD is very expensive but I felt
it was well worth the cost.  After the CW keying issue improvement, I feel
like this synth upgrade is the most important improvement for me.

73,
Bob K5WA

To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 vs K3S

Has anyone compare rx  K3 vs  K3 with a new synth ( K3S)  by the A / B
switch metode ?
As heard issued abt 250 usd ( KSYN3A) , what is the difference?
Where can I find a movie with such comparisons, cant find on youtube.

73 Andy sp8brq