Is there a way to determine the prices of parts available from Elecraft
and then to order them?  I am aware of the ³Parts and Mod Kits² page, but
that doesn¹t begin to list everything.  For example - and there are many
other examples - I need to buy a couple of DB9 backshells.  Simple, yes?
To my dismay, the Radio Shack stores across the 100 mile stretch between
my city home and my operating QTH don¹t carry them any more.  I can find
them at other sellers online but the handling and delivery charges for
quantities under 1,000 are severe.  Ham Radio Outlet doesn¹t carry much by
way of DIY parts either.  In this case I just ordered them from Elecraft
as an add-on to a kit order, without knowing the cost.  Maybe Elecraft
doesn¹t want to be in the small parts business, and that would be a
sensible business judgment.  But there are lots of parts used in their
kits for which some klutz who stepped on one would like to buy a
replacement.  So, is there a way to access a parts price list without
bothering Richard every time . . . ?

Ted, KN1CBR