> On May 17, 2016, at 7:38 PM, Phil Wheeler <w...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
>
> My KX3 travel case is a LowePro camera case I happened to have for a camera
> system I sold, the Nova 170 AW. My current camera system fits in my second
> Nova 170 AW :-)

Ditto here… I’m using the LowePro Edit 140 bag, and it hold my KX3 (which has
the SideKX side panels and Lexan cover), an outboard 12 Lithium battery, my MH3
mic, Elecraft paddles, an AC power supply, earbuds, wire for antenna and
counterpoise, and a Pamona BNC adapter.  In short, it’s a shack in a bag… a go
bag, with everything needed to get on the air.

The case is nicely padded, and has nice pockets to hold the smaller items.  And
there’s a nice padded divider, which I use to house the paddle.

73 de Ray
K2ULR
KX3 #211