Please respond directly to me to keep list FOD down.

After much contemplation and my operating habits changing, I have decided to
sell my K3/P3 combo (I am keeping my KX3 and will upgrade to the PX3 and,
later, the KXPA100). Here’s what I have:

K3 S/N: 59xx 100W kit (bought in November 2011)
KXV3A
KFL3A-500 x2 (matched)
KFL3A-2.7k x2 (matched)
KRX3
KBPF3
KTCXO3-1
KAT3
MH2
Asking $2700 +shipping &insurance

P3 S/N: 50x
P3TXMON w/ 200W HF Directional Coupler
Asking $700 +shipping & Insurance

Would prefer to sell as a package. Will combine for $3300 +shipping & insurance
and will consider these offers first.

I also have all the manuals and a Fred Cady K3 printed (mostly color as my
printer was running out of ink but still quite readable) book from 2011.

For now, I’d much rather ship CONUS.

73,
Joel - W4JBB