From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2006 11:01:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Coax Switch between two rigs

Just to clarify...

I never have 2 rigs connected to one antenna with a
switch. That is just asking for trouble.

If I do a "rig receive comparison", I remove all mikes paddles,
footswitches etc
so I do not accidentally key up. As another fellow said there can still be
a lot of signal
on the shield/ground.

Just not worth the risk. Here in South Florida I disconnect the rigs from
the coax switches
when they are not in use.

73 de Bob K3YT