While I have enjoyed my KX3, I have sprung for the smaller KX2.  I know I'm
giving up some features, but for me, the small size is more important.

The package includes the KX3 with internal KX3T tuner and a set of
"Eneloops" which have been recharged at most 12 times.
Also included are the after-market end caps and lexan cover.  I'll even
through in the bubble printer cartridge shipping padder that I always use
when I put it in the suitcase.

This radio has spent 99.9% of its life at home and only made only a few
trips, securely padded, when we visit our kids and (civilized??) relatives.

Never dropped in an alligator pit, fallen overboard, or used to pound in
tent stakes, it IS in excellent condition.

This set-up would run about $1400 if bought new.  I will ship the package in
the US for $1150.

I'll take some pics of it all so you can see the condx.

73, Charlie k3ICH