Personally, I'm sticking with Win 7 for as long as I can.

I have a few computers:

1) Aged Toshiba laptop with Win XP that has a parallel port for running my N2PK network analyze. No wi-fi in this one anymore.

2) Lenovo T400 upgraded to SSD running Win 7 Home 32 bit that is the shack computer for logging, RTTY, SDR-IQ bandscope, etc.

3) HP Elitebook upgraded to SSD with Win 7 Pro on the workbench/field to run DG8SAQ network analyzer. I tried the "free" Win 10 on this one. It worked okay but issues which follow caused me to roll it back.

4) Dell desktop, also upgraded to SSD, Win 7 Home. Lots of backup storage for photos, banking, doss, etc.

5) Fiance's HP laptop still running Vista.

6) New HP laptop delivered with Win 10 that is supposed to replace #5.

All of these (except for #1) are networked via local Wi-Fi. When she fires up with the new Win 10 machine, it totally takes over my network. This thing is so intrusive as to be unbelievable. It's pathetic when you have to install programs to find all of the Windows "phone home" hooks and disable them. I'm sure there are many that are still running. I can only assume that Microsoft has scoured my complete network and saved everything away so NSA can find it all in one place.