From: "H. Cary III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:25 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 microphone advice

I need some help/advice.  I have completed K2 #5266 and want to use it on
SSB, as well as cw.  The MH2 hand mike offered by Elecraft/Heil is no longer
available and I don't want to use a head mounted mike with earphones which
is the only other alternative through Elecraft/Heil.

I admit I'm probably spoiled by the "plug 'n play" hand  mikes I've used
with previous Kenwood/Icom rigs and I'd really like something like that to
use with my K2.  If the Elecraft/Heil MH2 were still available I wouldn't be
asking for help but it's not.

 What do others of you use?  Also, does it need to be a mike with any
special features?

The guys in Elecraft support have been great to work with but I thought I'd
start here since its after 5pm on the west coast.

73,
Cary, K4TM
K2  #5266