Hi folks,

I wanted to express how happy I am with the folks at Elecraft.  Recently I
purchased several kits for my K2, in order to finish filling it up.  I sent my
radio and all of the parts and kits to a builder, who is working on the radio
for me.  One of the new kits contained a mess of wrong parts and not the parts
needed for the kit I ordered.  One call to Elecraft and they are sending a new
kit directly to my builder.  That's what I call awesome service!  Just another
reason to love the Elecraft product and the folks that work there.

73,

Steve
KI4EZL