I’ve tried fiberglass poles (from one of the vendors mentioned here, supposedly
with UV inhibitors) for permanent installation.  Didn’t work out well.  After a
couple of years, the push-up poles started to break down anyway and couldn’t be
handled without gloves unless I wanted nasty fiberglass fuzz imbedded in my
hands.  They ended up going out in the trash.

There are certainly a lot of other options, and some have been suggested here.
I finally ended up using a Spiderbeam aluminum push-up mast.  These are very
high quality products, which could easily be house bracketed to eliminate the
need for guys, and much more suited to permanent installation.  My mast (a
30-something ft HD version) was supported by a ground mounted rotator and guys,
and held a Hex beam before I had to pull it down to sell my QTH.   Not the same
application, obviously, but an excellent quality product, and not outlandishly
expensive.

YMMV

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091, KX3 #8342