My goodness how time flies and we age.Bill

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.<div>
--------</div><div>From: Phil Wheeler <w...@socal.rr.com> </div><div>Date:
5/26/16  5:19 PM  (GMT-06:00) </div><div>To: Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com>,
Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net> </div><div>Cc:
k...@yahoogroups.com </div><div>Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [KX3] KX2 in AM mode
Wayne,

One reason I invest in Elecraft rigs, and have
from the beginning, is the way they evolve over
time. That magnifies the thrill of ownership for
me. And, unlike the K2 where firmware upgrades
meant ordering ($$) and disassembly to change out
a firmware chip, now we simply download the
updates and run the utility.

Kudos on a fine -- yea, irresistible -- new
product, and also on the way Elecraft has evolved
with the technology over the past 17 years.

73, Phil W7OX

Message delivered to k9...@live.com