Hi,
I am about to give up on my K3S and PSK with my Fldigi on my Mac computer.  I
am unable to connect either with the SignaLink or with a straight USK
connection.  Neither will cause the TX light to come on or TX!  I have never
had t his problem before on any of my Rigs, or before when I owned  a K3.  Joe
tried your hamlib as well as the Rig Cat settings sent to me from Elecraft.  No
go.???
If anyone has any bright  ideas please let me know.  This should be keying the
K3S but it is not.  Have I sset something  that would block t his?
All have a great Memorial weekend, remembering our fallen..
Take care,
Dick. N5XRD