Dan

Issues with not being able to communicate with JT65 have nothing to do with
frequency stability.  It has to do with just not being heard.  :)

Like all other digital modes, you require Transmit and Receive Audio and a
PTT line.

I would be very very very surprised that a KX2 can't handle JT65.  JT65 is
does not require a super stable transmitter.  In fact, when they use it off
the moon, there is significant doppler going on.

Mike va3mw