I disconnected my PX3 and KX3 from my KXPA100 to take on a SOTA activation.
When I returned I connected everything as it was before, and when I try to
turn on the KXPA100 from the KX3 "PA Mode" to on, the amp will not turn on,
and after a few seconds the PA Mode goes to off.  I disconnect the PX3 from
the circuit and connect the KX3 to the KXPA100 directly and everything works
as normal.  I have checked the continuity of the connecting cables from the
PX3 and KX3 and there are no short or open circuits.

I have triple checked my cable connections to make sure they are connected
properly and have pushed in on the plugs to make sure they are firmly
seated.   The PX3 is showing properly one every band, and appears to be
working normally.  The KX3 seems to be working fine as well, I just can't
turn on the KPXA100.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.  Thanks!

73's,

Terry, N7TB