Dear fellow Elecraft users,

I have build a 70 Mhz transverter, i have read the K3 manual about how to
connect a transverter.

I have in my K3 the build in 2 meter transverter, and i do understand that the
144 Mhz transverter, also uses 28-30 Mhz.

What is the best way to solve this,

I have seen that Elecrafts own transverters, can be daisy chained. Can i build
that into my own transverters ?? I like to have the possibility to connect more
transverters then this one.

Is there more documentation available and where can i find that.

I o have the building transverter option in my K3 KXV3A or B i don't now i have
the latest one still have to be build in.

Thanks all ready for all your advices.

William PE3BSB

K2, K3, KX3