Hi everyone. I just finished aligning my K2 with Spectrogram and part of it was
aligning the I.F stage using L34. The manual says to set the slug 1 turn down
from the top and adjust for the largest difference between the internal signal
at 7 MHz and the noise around it. Well, I found that the best setting was with
the slug all the way down and bottomed out. Has anyone else had their's tune
like that? I'm running the radio now and the audio sounds much better even with
the DSP on. It also seems very sensitive.

Harvey
KN6VP
Checked by AVG Free Edition.