Not necessarily. For example, an HP8970 Noise Figure Meter reads to 0.01 dB, yet uncertainty (for just instrument error) is +/- 0.1 dB. In the days of yore, LNAs were typically highly mismatched at the input and this added further uncertainty. I once measured a friend's homebrew 1296 MHz preamp NF at 0.7 dB. I calculated the uncertainty at +/- 0.7 dB!

I got a chuckle when HP gave an '8970 to the ARRL lab and they did a test on a preamp (ARR if memory serves) and gave the NF to two decimal places.

Wes  N7WS