I'm not sure if this is on the list of requested firmware features, so I'll
mention it here just in case:

Request 1: I'd like to be able to adjust the RX filter shift/width while
transmitting.  I often take a moment to assess things like passband, RIT,
etc. when CQing during a contest, and if I'm extensively using the
narrowest filter/shift to dig out weak signals, I like to revert to a wider
passband for the next QSO.  While I know I could do this using a CAT
command, I'd like to be able to do it using the knob.

Request 2:  After using a Flex Maestro there is one clever feature that I
think the K3 could incorporate via a small firmware change.  The Maestro
has a front panel knob that adjusts the AGC threshold.  I find this useful
because in some band conditions turning the knob feels like it makes a big
improvement (different signal levels, static, etc.).  I'd like to request
that one of the K3's front-panel encoders be optionally made to adjust AGC
threshold. Perhaps VFOB or the RIT knob -- perhaps both RIT and XIT lights
could come on when that knob was in AGC THRESH mode.   (maybe a knob on the
K-Pod could be assigned to this as well... I don't own one yet).

73,
Matt NQ6N