If you are using a K3 the K3 and P3 control screens in RUMLogNG are hard to
beat on any platform.

Also, if you are a DX’er it does a superior job of tracking and displaying
DXCC slots and their status.

RUMlogNG also has much better integration with LotW and doesn’t require you
to use a 3rd party utility to do one-click LotW downloads.  It also does a
far better job tracking QSL’s by either paper or LotW.

The DX Spot screen of RMLNG is very well done and does a better job of
displaying needed DXCC entities and Slots needed that any other logger,
even the best Windows loggers.

I have used all three major Mac loggers over several years and RUMLogNG is
the way to go for a DX’er and especially one that runs the K3.

Rick

K6LE