Before I dismantle this thing one more time, curious if any sage info is
available --
I noticed that with a dummy load plugged in, and operating at 5 watts -- I get
a reasonable power reading but SWR is around 10:1.  It does not change at all
as I tweak C1.  both outputs from the op amp are reading around 1 volt more or
less.  both diodes are reading okay with my DVM.  both pots have been adjusted
for 43k ohms per the instruction.

maybe I damaged C1 is disassembly, or I don't have the windings connected to
the PC board - but DVM affirms conductivity so at least one is attached.  yes I
realize not much in this network, yet something is astray.  (no surprise that
sensing a high SWR that the KPA won't do high power?)

73 Curt