Jack was quite approachable.

I talked to him a number of times on the phone with rather elementary questions regarding his studies and kits. He was always polite and sent me down the right path.

His well designed, affordable kits and detailed webpages were really appreciated. Glad to see that DX Engineering is picking up the kits.

A true embodiment of Ham Radio at its best.

RIP Jack.

73 de Brian/K3KO