Tnx for posting Ed.

Jack K8ZOA and I were friends for a long time. Back to the days in the
mid-late 1960's when we were in EE studies at Wayne State University the same
time. We were lab partners in most every undergraduate EE course that had a
lab.  That branched out to a personal friendship that lasted a long while.

Jack was a brilliant student and engineer. Anyone who had contact with him
will say the exact same thing. He always had something going on technically
 and he was fun to learn from.

After our BSEE days, Jack worked for the FCC (Detroit office) for a bit,
then got his MSEE and eventually his LLD. We lost touch with eachother during
 most of his lawyer years but reacquainted when he retired and began
Clifton  Laboratories. I am happy that DX Engineering will continue to offer
his
fine  products

We even collaborated on a final project, about three years ago, when he
asked me to help him gather old photos from our classmates, depicting the days
 at WSU, and put an album together. Fun stuff.

RIP Jack!

73, Bob K8IA