Thanks David that's exactly what is happening.

73's Gary K6YOA

On 6/28/2016 11:18 AM, David Davis wrote:
Gary

I had the same question but someone else answered it before I got to ask.

If the RF output from the KX3 to the KXPA100 is below 10 watts the power led
will blink to indicate the KXPA100 is in bypass mode.

You are all good to go. If you increase the drive power from the KX3 you will
see the light stop blinking and the amp will be activated.

Enjoy
David
KG6MTI

Sent from my iPhone