Wondering if anyone is group is having success running FSQCALL with their K3.
When I open the program, the K3 red Tx light immediately comes on and thus no
audio is received. It seems like there is an issue in the PTT/CAT
settings,(where I have selected the comport, radio type-00,older kenwood and
--Use PTT.)  My PC is Win 7 and interface is microHam DK II. I am using virtual
comports created using the microHam usb device router software. I am able to
operate other digital programs, such as wsjt-x and fldigi using the same setup.
Have K3 in data a mode and microHam dk II input and outputs selected in the
audio setup. I have posted the problem 2x in the FSQCALL Reflector and no one
has been able to assist. Be great to hook up with someone who is using FSQCALL
to compare setups.
73Paulkc2nyu