Nick, KZ2V, a super CW op, told me that he learned to operate paddles left handed (he is right handed) so he could write with his right hand. I watched him operate during Field Day, and he did indeed use the paddle left handed when the N1MN macros weren't up to what he needed to send.

BTW, while I was listening in to the CW operations, we had an about 9 year old girl come into the tent. She plugged her headphones in next to mine and listened to CW operations for quite a long time. We also had a lot of kids in the the GOTA tent, and some 20 something operators ran our digital station throughout the night letting this 72 year old man get some badly needed sleep. (Thanks guys!)

73 Bill AE6JV