We did it every year.

On 6/27/2016 9:00 PM, Bill W4ZV wrote:
Edward A. Dauer wrote
At about 1930 Z last Sunday, during the final hours of FD, it seemed that
HF propagation completely collapsed where I was. Ten went away, not ever
having been open much, then 15 went completely dead, 40 at about the same
time except for some locals, 80 had been useless all afternoon, and
finally by about 2000Z there were only eight or ten signals left on 20.
Finis, all done, as quickly as I’ve ever seen it.  I went CL with over an
hour of contest left.
The majority of clubs set up before FD begins at 1800 UTC Saturday so
activity falls off a cliff 24 hours later.

"3.2. Stations who begin setting up before 1800 UTC Saturday may work only
24 consecutive hours,
commencing when on-the-air operations begin."

73,  Bill  W4ZV

Message delivered to ksto...@ac0h.net

---