Nice! I really enjoy hearing about good results with a minimal setup. I was
real pleased with how well the KX3 setup up, ran and then packed away. I
didn't know what to expect but was kept quite busy. It is all about being
on the air. Hope you enjoy the KX2 and the K1 continues to get a workout.

Kev