On Sun,7/3/2016 10:23 AM, Charlie T, K3ICH wrote:
One more reason to NOT use power-poles.

Did I mention that I don't like them?
They are hard to use, over-rated, unreliable and not re-useable.

YMMV. I've been using them since I got my K2 around 2003, and love them. I'd guess that I've installed several hundred pairs. I find them easy to install, and at least as reliable as almost any other plug-gable connectors I've used. I don't crimp them, I solder them.