I haven't used the Adafruit keyboard, however, I will offer a word of
caution ... it wouldn't appear this keyboard has an "Insert" key.  An Insert
key is currently required in order to leverage the new PX3 "scratchpad"
feature (which is excellent).  The scratchpad feature can be used to
substitute his:callsign in transmitting stored text messages.

Paul has promised to fix this issue by offering an alternative to the Insert
key (e.g., Alt-i, Ctrl-i, ...).

I'm very fond of the Anker wireless keyboards, however, Anker no longer
offers compact 2.4 GHz wireless keyboards.  They only offer bluetooth
compact keyboards.  2.4 GHz wireless is clearly falling out of favor.

73's

Joe Stone
KF5WBO