Hi Everyone,

I just completed doing the A-to-B upgrades on the RF board for K2 S/N 1599.
The rig is about 5 years old and has run very well heretofore.  In addition
to the A-to-B upgrades, I also installed new RF and SSB firmware, added
replacement crystals, and added the keying waveshape mod, VCO shielding, and
thermal stability mods.

As I was finishing up resetting the filters for the third or fourth time, I
discovered that both VFOs A and B are STUCK at one place on the 20m band.
Specifically, VFO A is stuck at 14100.00KHz and B is stuck at 14060.00KHz.
Neither will change frequency.  The LOCK button is not enabled, and all
bands display the requested 5, 6, or 7 digits.

Twenty meters is the ONLY band exhibiting this STUCK behavior.  All others
are perfectly normal.  Both VFOs change as the VFO knob is turned on every
other band except 20m.  The STUCK 20m band VFOs also occur in all modes.

Anyone have a suggestion for resetting/fixing whatever I might have
dumb-thumbed so I can tune the 20m VFOs as I've always done?

Just FYI the STUCK 20m VFO situation did not show up until about the 4th or
5th hour the rig was operating after all the mods were finished.

Suggestions appreciated.

Steve Banks
K0PQ
K2 S/N 1599