-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        From Kevin at Bioenno Power:
Date:   Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:41:24 -0700
From:   Kevin Zanjani <kzanj...@gmail.com>
To:     wes_n...@triconet.org

Hi Wes,
Once the charge is complete, you will want to disconnect the charger from the battery itself, and then repeat the cycle later.
-Kevin
Kevin,

I'm still confused. I realize that the battery needs to be full charged before initially connecting the load. But once the charge is complete can the charger remain connected while the battery is supplying load current or must the charger be disconnected, only to repeat the cycle later.

Wes