Many years ago I replaced a TA 33 with a Force 12 C3, I saw one db improvement in signals testing 15 meters and 20 meters ( before then after) with a station 30 miles away, it was even on 10 meters, in all ways of comparison it was better, I later put the 40 meter element on it which had its own feed line simply a great antenna is my report, which proved out chasing dx before then after how many tries how much power.

On a tower I would also check out the aluminum crank up getting the pro and con input from others a friend had one many years ago was happy with it. If the antenna at low rest height is right you work on the antenna from the roof a benefit of putting it by the house.

Regards
Art
ka9zap