I've recently been using an 11 meter fishing pole to hold up a 21 meter wire, and it works quite well on 20 and 40. (It should also work on 10 and 15, and a shorter wire on 30.) I can get the antenna up in about 10 minutes almost anywhere there's enough room. Obviously, the pole could hold various lengths of wire in all sorts of configurations, like a half wave vertical or inverted L. Just about anything more than 11 meters long ought to work better than a short loaded vertical.

The internal tuner won't load a half wave multiple like this wire, so I built a small tuner. The internal tuner would probably match a quarter wave (3/4 wave, etc.) with radials on the ground, but that kind of antenna might not be as effective.

The pole is:

http://www.allfishingbuy.com/Fishing-Pole/Pole-A2-83-2-12017.htm

It weighs just 600 g. (This outfit has others longer/shorter/heavier/cheaper.)

I'd be glad to share the tuner design.

73,

Scott  K9MA