My KPod arrived today after spending an additional day at the post office (actually they had no one to drive the truck yesterday! What a way to run a business).

I've gotta tell ya that those 0603 resistors are a tough nut to handle. I managed to stack that supplied SMD resistor on top of the old R82 while severely burning my left index finger. It's not fun soldering under a magnifying glass but I still love the challenge. I'm saving the leaded resistor for my other K3.

First impressions are good. See the "half" turns count issue already discussed but after playing with it for a while I find that I like it. Now to fix the SFI.

73,

Dan