      From: Jim Miller <j...@jtmiller.com>
 To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:02 PM
 Subject: [Elecraft] RX Ant Out?

I can't figure out what RX Ant Out does. The K3s users manual is pretty
sparse in it's description.

It appears that the "normal" e.g. Ant1/2 is presented to RX Ant Out when
the RX antenna is selected.

If that is the case then could RX Ant Out be fed to Aux In?

That would make the TX Ant the Aux antenna and would allow for diversity
using this on the Sub RX while RX Ant is going to the Main RX.

Am I missing something? (probably...)

jim ab3cv

Message delivered to richarddw1...@yahoo.com