Last weekend a friend and I set up a club station at a ham swap. I brought
my Alexloop and he brought his P-Loop. We swapped them around and as you
would expect, we could not tell if one out performed the other. So I will
comment on the most noticeable difference I observed while using them. The
P-Loop has 6:1 reduction tuning. Which means it is not touchy, you slowly
get to the resonate frequency you choose. The Alexloop is 3:1 so you get
there twice as fast which makes it a little touchy. Overall I prefer the
Alexloop because, I can QSY quickly. You get to know it and just by
listening, you can adjust it almost perfectly without transmitting. I have
gotten to the point I can tune it while I spend the VFO and it works great.
The P-Loop works just fine also, you just have to spin the knob a lot more.
The P-loop has a nice enclosure and I think is almost water resistant.  It
looks like it is made better. The Alexloop would be easier to use hand held
because it is not as bulky. I think the P-loop is a better value as it is
priced $65 dollars less. They are both nice compact loops. I think a man
should own one of each.

One last thought, When I set up the buddipole as a 20 meter dipole 8 feet
off the ground, it was about the same as the Alexloop. The big difference
is it will take 250 watts, the the Loops are limited to 10 watts CW.

73,   Dan KM6CQ