Trying to help a RTTY newbie setup his Microkeyer II to his K3, we had
everything working in NAQP except whatever he sent was not visible in the digi
window of MM+. We noticed it scrolled by in the microkeyer window, but a
nusiance to try to keep your eyes on the screen and the keyer......I noticed a
post about the recent K3 firmware, but Ed doesn’t have that installed in his
K3.....is there a setting or something we missed? With my microkeyer, I didn’t
have to do anything, what I sent was automagically captured in the digi
window.....

73, Jamie WW3S