It may be that the KPA100 wattmeter could stand some refinement, but that would take some special dummy loads - I use a 25 ohm and a 100 ohm dummy load to refine the setting of capacitor C1 - the SWR indication should be the *same* for each of these loads if C1 is set to exactly the null point. That is more precise than finding the voltage null. After doing that adjustment, I set R27 to show SWR at the 2.0-1 point and then set R26 to indicate the power while driving a 50 ohm dummy load and an external wattmeter that I know is properly calibrated.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 7/20/2016 2:02 PM, will...@zendamateur.nl wrote:
When i just connect a 50 ohm dummy tot he K2 it says 20   1.0 - 1

So I think it is right calibrated :-)

Regards William

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Don Wilhelm [mailto:donw...@embarqmail.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 20 juli 2016 19:50
Aan: will...@zendamateur.nl <pe1...@zendamateur.nl>;
Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Elecraft] K2 automatic tuner

William,

Thanks for that clarification.  Connect the KPA100 to a good dummy load and
do the wattmeter alignment and calibration as indicated in the
KPA100 manual page 48 - see the SWR Bridge Null Adjustment and also the
Power Calibration sections.
You must do the bridge null before attempting the Power Calibration.

73,
Don W3FPR