Results are in!

Test #1: dummy load connected directly to the antenna analyzer
Result: 1:1 SWR

Test #2: dummy to PL259 barrel to coax to antenna analyzer
Result: 1:1 SWR

The coax ain't bad.

The "odd ball thingy" is an 84' "random wire" with a 17' counterpoise. The
use of coax was an attempt to separate our antennas a bit more than we had
done during FD, since we had experienced a bit of interference from each
other. No interference for the NPOTA activation so maybe the separation
helped something.

I think I (still) like that K1 almost as much as Kev likes his KX3.

-detrick
KI4STU