I have a KX3, s/n 520, for which I purchased the KXBC3 battery
charger/clock and the KXFL3 roofing filter about four years ago.  It was a
busy period and they got set aside.  However, they just turned up in
unpacking from a recent move from Virginia to Maine.  In the intervening
few years, I've discovered that dexterity loss from arthritis is making a
number things involving small parts (or pills) more difficult for me, so
I'm thinking that to be safe I should ask someone else to take this on.

Bottom line: Is there anyone out there, especially someone with experience
in calibrating the roofing filter installation, who I could pay to do the
installation of these items?  I could send along my XG3 if that is needed.
Please reply off-list.

This KX3 has the antenna tuner installed but not the 2M option board.

Thanks and 73,
Dennis Haarsager, N7DH/1

--
Mail: PO Box 192, Kittery Point, ME 03905-0192
Delivery: 598 Haley Rd, Kittery Point, ME 03905-5628