Just completed the second Elecraft CW Net. 40 meters was good from here to ND as well as into ID & CA. Twenty meters was pretty long but I did get one CA op as well as TX, ND, GA, & MI. Both bands had QSB while forty also had some noise which rose as the net went on. Scanning around there were quite a few signals to be found on each band.

    73,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS  ECN net control