I always cleaned computers (I worked for an agricultural software company and some of our customers' computers could have had crops planted in them) with a reverse-connected vacuum cleaner to blow the dust out. This must be done outdoors, of course! You need to be careful not to spin fans with the air because it's possible to damage bearings with excessive RPM.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO