Great news. Think this is the first time I managed to contribute a solution to
this reflector. I've learned so much from everyone on here, and can say it
feels good to help someone out for a change.
73 Hope to work you on the air someday
KK4YEL
-Kevin

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced !