The question of Elecraft building1500 watt amps has been settled, but there are
those of us that can build pretty much whatever we want... and that includes
me.  I currently have a twin BLF188XR amp nearing completion on my lab bench,
and my issue has always been making it look like the existing equipment...
whatever that is.  I would be very happy with Elecraft offering "project boxes"
like they did with past lines, or connecting with the sub that does their sheet
metal do get some boxes that go with the K3.  That way those advanced amps
could become reality and Elecraft really has no skin in the game.

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator