I would suggest that the WSPR audio is not reliably triggering the SignaLink PTT.

The SignaLink uses the incoming audio to trigger the PTT. In other words, it is a VOX function inside the SignaLink box.

You will have better success using the K3 VOX than trying to use the SignaLink vox (to provide PTT). Do not connect the PTT line from the SignaLink box.

Eliminate the SignaLink to K3 PTT line and set the K3 VOX on. Adjust the K3 VOX gain so the K3 goes into transmit when the K3 hears the SignaLink audio tones.

Adjust the K3 ALC indiation for 4 bars solid and the 5th bar flashing. That is the "No ALC" point for the K3 - ignore the internet advice to show no ALC indication.

Also ignore the internet advice to control the power output with the audio level. That does not work well with the K3 - adjust the desired power level with the Power knob.

73,
Don W3FPR